ni[e]zam's[at]malaysian[dot]blogger.. kra kra kra~

FIREF0X friendly 0nly! | bl0gg1ng.t0.th3.m4x | -_-"

about.this.blog
online.since
* Wed, Apr 05, 2006
last.modified
* Wed, May 10, 2006
user.online
* user[s]
template.dwnld.from
* isnaini.com
subscribe.syndicate
* Syndicate this site (XML)
* Site.Feed+RSS
* Email.My.Latest.Posts Powered by FeedBlitz
shoutout!
Mon, May 08, 2006
- finally change my blog template ;)
keep.track
niezam - June 16, 2006
Tuesday, June 13, 2006
Pentagon Strike


A Flash animation about Pentagon Strike. MUST WATCH!

Uploaded by me, because the 911 reopen that I saw in TV3 news[local TV] inspired me XD kra kra kra~
posted by niezam @ 10:32 PM  
owner

Name: nizam.added.with."e"
Home: sandakan.sabah.malaysia
About Me: enjoy!
See my complete profile
previous.post
archives
lurker
heavy.Ads
link[s]